Wednesday, April 30, 2014

THANK YOU to... Hip & Humble


Dear Friends and Family, 
The upcoming silent auction for Sam's Hope for a Cure is going to be AWESOME because Hip & Humble just donated a $50 gift card!  My mother-in-law, Leslie, introduced me to Hip & Humble shortly after Stephen and I were married.  I LOVE IT!  I feel creatively inspired every time I enter the store.  The cute alphabet cards from Sam and Lars' room are from here.  Check out their stores.

Salt Lake City, Utah

1043 East 900 South

Bountiful, Utah

559 West 2600 South

Sandy, Utah

676 East Union Square (9400 South)

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I really wish I could be there! I'm steadily working away at some blankets for the auction :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachel! They will be lovely. This is Ashton. Not Stephen.

      Delete